We are all different. This is what makes the world so interesting. We all have different stories. This includes diverse strengths and weaknesses. We all have unique talents, likes, and dislikes. The same goes for businesses. All organizations have characteristics that make them different. The same goes for TBBC. We wanted to know what our clients thought made us different. Here are 5 things that make us different from all the other options out there according to our amazing client. While we aren’t the right fit for everyone, we might be the perfect solution for those that these 5 resonate with.
*We originally asked our members this in 2013 but we continually ask for feedback and we consistently get the same 5 responses.
- Positive Family Atmosphere – This may be the one characteristic I hear most often. Our Long Island personal trainers will know your name when you come in. They want to make you feel special because you are. We are always seeking to build trust with our team and clients through communication and by encouraging one another.
- Lack of Equipment – This may come as a surprise but our clients like that we don’t have fancy machines. You see we train the body to move better. You don’t need beautiful shiny equipment to do that. If anything, those machines take up valuable space we can use to truly teach you how to move. Of course we do have equipment but it’s supplemental. It’s amazing what you can do with your own body weight. Throw in some kettlebells, bands, training ropes, etc. and you have more than you need.
- We care – Similar to number 1, we care about every single one of our Long Island personal training clients. We do whatever we can do ensure an amazing experience for them. One of our Core Values is to go the extra mile. Our trainers are known for writing thank you cards and encouraging notes to our clients. Achieving great things takes hard work. When you have a family that cares about you supporting you every step of the way, it becomes much easier.
- Coaching – Our primary objective is to coach you to be better. We take this seriously. Our trainers meet up each week and discuss our individual clients and how we can best help them. Our workouts are designed for YOU and YOUR goals. There is no guesswork and you can be assured a safe effective workout. Many facilities will push you at too high an intensity level, especially at first. Our members love how things can be modified to suit their needs.
- Fun –While we strive to deliver excellence we always have fun doing it. Whether it’s creating a parody video together, Sam’s rule that you have to show some teeth (I.e. smile) while skipping, or playing a game at Boot Camp, having fun is crucial. And having fun isn’t just about acting silly. Everyone being so nice, friendly, and appreciative makes the atmosphere fun. It helps reduce stress. We know things can get stressful with jobs and other responsibilities. We want your time here at our Long Island Boot Camp to be one of the best parts of your day and for it to help you deal with the rest of your day successfully.
This list might not seem earth shattering but if you haven’t been here to TBBC, you’d be amazed in what a dramatic difference these things make. I’m sure you can tell we love what we do. Another value of ours is continuous learning. While I feel we have the best personal trainers on Long Island, what I’m most proud of is how much our trainers care about our clients.