- 1 lb. sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Lemon wedges
- 1⁄3 cup white wine (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450F°.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
3. Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
4. Brush fish with oil mixture. (Optional) Pour wine over fish.
5. Bake fish for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the fish flakes easily).
6. Drizzle remaining pan juices over sea bass and garnish with lemon wedges.