WOW! I’m 4 weeks in so far. I think I’m pretty much on track where I thought I would be, perhaps even a little better off. It’s amazing how my decisions change (i.e. not skipping a workout when I’m tired or not eating something non-supportive of my goals) because I have a goal and especially because I made it public! You should try it! Tell some people you really trust about your goals. Tell them what you’ll do to achieve them. This helps keep us accountable.
I have so much to be thankful for including…
- Our awesome clients and visitors for the feedback and motivation
- The especially generous clients who donated computers to us! Words can’t express how grateful I am for that.
- Our newest TBBC members who I KNOW will kick butt! Welcome to the fam!
- Our awesome TBBC Team Members. Without them, it wouldn’t be the same positive and energetic place to go to every day.
- My AMAZING wife Melissa for helping me with the shopping and cooking.
We have some great vids planned for this coming week as well as some guest bloggers coming soon.:)
Peace and Love,