Discover TBBC’s formula for getting your
kid faster, stronger, and more confident!
Welcome to the A.C.E. (Apply Commit Evolve) Fitness Performance Camp!
The mission of A.C.E. is to build up the youth in our community through athletic conditioning.
Whether your child is already involved in youth athletics and is looking for an edge or has no experience with team athletics at all, A.C.E. can meet your needs. We provide fun and challenging classes to educate, motivate, and inspire your child to greatness.
Check out what Donna from Seaford had to say…
“My boys totally love boot camp…”
“I brought my boys to boot camp for them to learn that exercise can be fun and to keep them in shape over the summer before their sports begin in the fall but they got so much more more out of it. The coaches are awesome. They encourage my boys to do their best and also show them the proper way to exercise..
They have learned many different exercises that target different muscles and you can see on my 12 year old his upper body is changing. My younger son needed to lose weight and Billy helped me to change his diet and he is now losing weight.
Boot camp is a great opportunity for any child and I would highly recommend Total Body boot camp for your child. My boys totally love boot camp and look forward to continue in the fall.”
to Register Today at
Summer Session Details:
- Camps will be offered at both locations
- High School Speed & Strength Camp for athletes grades 9-12 (Sessions are 1 hour)
- Sports Performance and Development Camp for grades 3-8 (Sessions are 45 minutes)
Key Components of the programs will include…
- Speed training – So they can be as fast as possible on the field.
- Agility training – To dominate competition and turn heads during tryouts and drills
- Strength training – To get stronger safely and effectively
- Basic nutrition lessons – To maximize fat loss, build muscle, and improve health
- Injury prevention- For continuous improvement without setbacks
- Increased confidence – To have more fun, feel better, and be fit for life
Don’t Delay! By the end of summer, your child can be a much better version of himself or herself…