- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic minced finely
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
1. In a bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey and aminos.
2. Rinse and dry chicken wings.
3. Place in a plastic Ziploc bag.
4. Pour sauce over wings making sure everything is covered. Seal the bag and refrigerate
for 2-4 hours.
5. Remove wings from the bag and place on a foil lined cookie sheet. (save marinade for
6. Bake 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Brush additional marinade over wings after 15 minutes.
7. Serve and Enjoy! (For more variety, red chili flakes for heat!)