Wow! I can’t believe this year is almost a quarter over. Feels like yesterday it just started. The 6 weeks are over but I added some new “best practices” that I will continue to do on a daily basis. What are some of your “best practices” and what can you do to have better days that align you more with how you want to live?
These past 6 weeks have been amazing and I’ve learned so much about myself. Much of it I shared and some of it I will still be sharing (so stay tuned).
One thing I’m doing as the quarter winds down is spending some extra time with family. Since I’ve been so busy lately, this weekend I’m dedicating to family because they are so important. The other thing I’m doing is next week I’m going to a fitness seminar to sharpen my sword.:) It’s important that we continually master our craft (whatever that might be).
Again, so much to be thankful for…
- The opportunity to help people and really make a difference in their lives
- Time to spend with people that matter most
- Being able to continue to learn
- A great support system
- The ability to choose how to react to situations that occur
- The GREAT trainers and team at TBBC that make what we do possible every day
Have a GREAT weekend and next week I’ll be sharing a bit more about my results from the 6 weeks including “After Pics.”
Peace and Love,
Billy Hofacker, BS, NSCA-CPT