The kids always want cookies but we prefer not to give those store bought processed ones! This is a easy, 4 ingredient, all natural way to keep kids and Mommy and Daddy happy 🙂
2 large egg whites
¼ cup honey
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2½ cups unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Whisk egg whites to stiff peaks with a hand blender.
2. Gently whisk in honey and salt. Fold in coconut flakes.
3. Place bowl in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
4. When ready to bake, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Fill a melon baller with batter (firmly packed)
6. Release batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until macaroons are golden brown.
7. Cool for at least an hour. Serve and enjoy!