Pumpkins aren’t just for Halloween! This tasty dish can be served as a side or a snack. It’s so simple – even the kids can help make them 🙂
1 pie pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cut into ½ inch fries
1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
1 Tbsp. Sriracha
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray large baking sheet with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss pumpkin fries, maple syrup and Sriracha until all of the fries are covered.
4. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet (no overlapping).
5. Roast for about 35 minutes (until crispy), flipping halfway through.