I used to love when my mom baked apples when I was a kid. When I smell Melissa making these….I start skipping around like I’m 6 again 🙂 Sweet like the apples but with a more grown up taste. The walnuts give it an extra special crunch as well as a little bit of savory. Yummy!!
- 2 large ripe pears
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut the pears in half, and place on a baking sheet (inside facing up)
3. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts, and then drizzle 1/2 tsp. honey over each pear.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove, cool & enjoy!