Just wanted to THANK you again for being a part of my life. I’m so thankful that I get to do what I do and part of that is a reflection of you.
You may still be stuffed but I wanted to share a super simple recipe that I made for Thanksgiving. Yes, I made it! So, you know it’s easy. And it was a big hit! I hope you enjoy!
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 c. chopped mushrooms
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage (or 1 tsp. ground sage)
- 1/2 c. vegetable or chicken broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined, then pour over vegetable broth and cover with a lid. Cover until totally tender and liquid is absorbed, 15 minutes.
Billy Hofacker – Owner & Transformation Coach at Total Body Boot Camp – BS, CSCS