My family and I are always looking for healthier alternatives to conventional “treats.”
The truth is that cookies don’t have to be unhealthy.
Check out this recipe for No-Bake Protein Cookies. Any time we make something like this, it’s nothing but good times! The only issue is all the kids fight over who licks the spoon!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 cups Eniva protein powder
- 1/3 cup peanuts, unsalted
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp. warm water
1. Line large baking sheet or a cooling rack with parchment paper and set aside. In a mixing
bowl, combineoats, protein powder and peanuts.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend the peanut butter, coconut oil, dates and water.
3. Pour into the bowl with dry ingredients and stir until fully combined. (The batter will be
4. Using a spoon to scoop the dough, roll into golf size balls and flatten with your hands.
Place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate (uncovered) for 1hour and enjoy!
Storage Instructions: for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months