TBBC’s Nutrability Program
After counseling individuals on better health and nutrition for over 15 years, I learned there were 2 primary reasons for people failing to achieve lasting health/fitness results.
- Knowledge – Even with the best intentions, without the proper nutrition knowledge, results will remain elusive
- Accountability – Some folks know what to do so head knowledge isn’t the issue. It boils down to needing accountability in order to change our habits for the better.
Nutrability addresses both of these issues. In fact, that’s how we got the name: Nutrition + Accountability (coincidentally also ability) = Nutrability.
If you are ready to get unstuck and make some serious progress, Nutrability is for you. We combine proven nutritional strategies with much needed accountability to produce big changes over time.
Nutrability is a monthly membership program designed by my team and I. The program has been “battle tested” through nutrition coaching clients who see life changing results over and over. We offer a nutrition habit-focused themes to help you with:
- Healthier snack options
- Better choices on the road
- Nutrition for the whole family
- The few supplements that work
- Eating during the holidays
- The most Important Meal of the Day (Your mother was right!)
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. nutrition and fitness goals
- Deciphering food labels
- Understanding the macronutrients (proteins, fats, carbs)
- Keeping yourself honest – Nutrition tracking for better results
- Fat Loss Tricks – Manipulating your macronutrients to maximize fat loss
- Hydrating properly
Nutrability is laser-focused to help you improve one area of your health/nutrition at a time.
This is the key.
The Method to the Madness
So you are wondering how the Nutrability program actually works. Each month you will receive…
- The Simple Action Plan. The modules will contain a few simple action steps you can take during the month to create a positive change.
- Accountability. You will have access to an exclusive Secret Facebook group where you can join in on the discussion, ask questions, and post your nutrition. This is a powerful tool!
- Reminders. You will receive periodic reminder to stick with your habits as it is so easy for us to forget throughout the busyness of our days
- Monthly meetings.
- Community. The community of Nutrability itself is highly beneficial. Being part of a group of like-minded friends who are committed to the same mission and are building relationships with each other is priceless.
In a nutshell: Nutrition themes, simple action plan, higher level of focus with a dose of reminders, accountability, and a great community. It’s the perfect formula!
Nominal Investment: $49/month
The entire program is just $49/month. With this small commitment there is no excuse to not get started. Let’s go!
Feedback from Nutrition Coaching clients
“Billy, the last time I tried these on they were annoyingly tight. ….something must be happening because they are fitting!…. I have to say i learned more than I expected to. Pleasantly surprised by how easy is was to change bad habits once i was 100% fully committed….”
“I’m learning things I just never did on other programs. This is so different. I’m down a pants size, lost 3 inches off my waist, an my knee has so much less pain. And I’m eating more than ever!”
“The best part is the accountability. I might still “cheat” but ultimately I don’t want to let team down. I’ve experienced fabulous results. I’m down 6 pounds and have much more endurance. I’m happier and have more energy.”
“Ok so I stayed off the scale all week which was not easy and I weighed myself this morning. I lost 4lbs which is huge for me because I’ve been losing weight for two years and it is very hard at this point for me to lose lbs. Everyone’s heard how hard it is to lose “that last 10lbs” and it is true. Billy Hofacker you are a genius !!!!”
Q: How do I register?
A: Either online, at either TBBC location, or by calling (631) 225-7831.
Q: I registered, what’s next?
A: Be sure to check your e-mail for a confirmation email with simple instructions on getting started. It may be in your bulk or spam folder.
Q: I need help!
A: Always feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or issues.