- 4 cups of raw kale, washed & dried, stems removed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Place the kale leaves in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the kale.
3. Gently toss kale in the olive oil until all of the leaves are coated.
4. Place the kale leaves on a baking sheet, spread evenly.
5. Lightly season the kale with sea salt and ground black pepper. (you can always add more later, so season sparingly.)
6. Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 5 minutes, or until the kale is crispy.
7. Let cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!