True, turkey is usually served at Thanksgiving but figured since I sent you a pumpkin recipe a few weeks ago this would work too 🙂 Great meal for prepping!! You have your Sunday (or any other night) with the turkey and trimmings and then cut up the leftovers for salads and/or lettuce wraps for lunch for a few days the rest of the week. Yum, yum! Serve with those pumpkin fries I was just talking about and you have one happy family!!
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. fresh Rosemary, separated from stems, chopped
7 lb. Turkey Breast
2 tsp. Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Brush olive oil over turkey breast.
3. Sprinkle rosemary over turkey breast.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place turkey in roasting pan. Cook for approximately 25 minutes per pound (done when meat thermometer reaches 170°F).
6. Occasionally baste turkey with juices in the pan (especially near the end).
7. Let rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy!!