Try these out on game day instead of your regular potato chips 🙂
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin, 1/8 inch slices (about 48 slices)
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Carefully toss zucchini, vinegar, and oil in a medium bowl, tossing to coat well. Let marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and place zucchini slices in a single layer.
4. Season lightly with salt.
5. Bake at 200°F for 2 to 2.5 hours, or until chips are crispy and lightly golden. Flip chips after the first hour. Remove from oven; cool completely.