I just had a delicious shrimp salad at Chopped. I went out to lunch with KC and my friend John.
It was awesome stepping away for a bit and learn about growth and leadership.
We all got inspired by some of the best leadership speakers in the world, like Simon Sinek.
Lots of takeaways that I hope to share with you!
Speaking of shrimp, check out this awesome recipe!
1 lb. large shrimp tail on and deveined
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. crushed red chili flakes (optional)
Sea salt & pepper to taste
1 lime (for juice)
1. Heat avocado oil in a non-stick skillet over medium.
2. Add garlic and cook for a 2-3 minutes.
3. Season shrimp with salt, pepper, cumin and red pepper flakes.
4. Cook shrimp for about 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through.
Don’t crowd shrimp in pan.
5. Toss with fresh cilantro and squeeze lime juice over the top. Enjoy!
(This recipe is fantastic with guacamole!)
Billy Hofacker – Owner & Transformation Coach at Total Body Boot Camp – BS, CSCS