Wasn’t expecting all this snow this morning! It’s cold out there but this recipe will keep you warm in the belly 🙂 This makes a great side to any meal, or add it on top of your salad!
- 1 pound fresh okra, rinsed and dried thoroughly
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (double for extra spicy!)
- ¼ cup olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Trim tops and bottom tips off of the okra. Cut okra in half lengthwise.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss the okra, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil together.
4. On a baking pan, spread the okra and roast for 15 -20 minutes, or until golden brown.