Everyone is always looking for different and easy snack ideas – this one is definitely worth a try!! High in protein, great for digestion, and you can easily set bags of these in your car or desk when you need a little pick me up. The heat from the sriracha gives you the extra satisfaction to hold you over until lunch or dinner 🙂
- 14 oz. can chickpeas, (BPA-free) (drained, rinsed, and dried)
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ Tbsp. organic honey
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ Tbsp. sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the sriracha, coconut oil, honey, and sea salt together. Pour in the chickpeas and toss to coat the entire mixture.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss again.
5. Spread the chickpeas out evenly on the baking sheet (no overlapping chickpeas!).
6. Roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Roast until lightly golden and crispy. Allow to cool.