TBBC is looking to hire a new part time bookeeper. We pride ourselves on creating a great culture so it’s crucial for us to find the right person.
The job includes but is not limited to the following…
- Being an important part of the process to help us change lives!
- Balancing our business accounts via Quickbooks
- Very basic payroll tasks
- Meeting monthly to review certain reports
- About 6 hours per month
If you think you may be the right person for this job, please answer the following questions in a word document and send to email@example.com. If we like what we see, we may ask for a resume, schedule the first interview, etc.
- What is your name, address, and telephone #?
- What special qualifications do you have?
- In a few sentences, explain your bookkeeping experience.
- What type of companies have you done bookkeeping for?
- What kinds of software are you familiar with (eg. Quickbooks, Excel)?
- What starting hourly wage would you consider fair?
- What would be one question you have for us?
- What is one thing you are doing on plan on doing to become better?
- What do you like to do as a hobby?
- How important is your health/fitness to you on a scale of 1-10 (1 being not caring at all and 10 being obsessed)?