My mother-in-law has been staying with us to help us adjust to being a family of 5!
She recently started eating less grains in her diet as she feels better that way.
So, not only do we get help around the house and with the kids but we get tasty and healthy treats too.
Seriously though, she is AWESOME.
Here is the recipe if you wanted to give it a shot. Let me know!
The Best Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 25 Minutes – Total time: 30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Mini Muffins
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites (*To make these vegan use 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 cup of apple sauce in place of the eggs)
- 1/4 Cup Agave (Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (or Other Healthy Oil)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients excluding blueberries into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once completely mixed fold in blueberries.
- Spray muffin tin or mini muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Billy Hofacker – Owner & Transformation Coach at Total Body Boot Camp – BS, CSCS