The 2nd week is almost in the books and things are going pretty much as planned thank God. We have been getting great feedback from the videos and posts. At first I was a bit worried that there wouldn’t be enough content but there are so many helpful tips that when added up have a multiplier effect.
I’m feeling great….energetic and strong both physically and mentally. It’s pretty amazing because I was generally healthy when I started the transformation. I was exercising almost every day and eating pretty well. A few tweaks have made a great IMPACT in only 2 short weeks.
I have been having fun with my workouts training outside (weather permitting), doing activities I enjoy (grappling), and even going to Boot Camp.
I truly have so much to be thankful for including…
- Getting positive and encouraging feedback from you (keep it coming.:)
- A positive and motivating atmosphere at Boot Camp. This is do the the TBBC Team and Family believing in what we do and sharing in our story!
- Being able to sit back and watch Alyssa (our 8 month old) interact and even just play.
- Motivational stories that keep me inspired (there is a video planned for next week explaining this)
- An awesome family who loves us
An A-ha moment this week was being reminded that there isn’t any one thing that will be responsible for a transformation. It’s the multiplier effect of doing a lot of the right things together.
We don’t have a lot of plans this weekend which is really nice once in a while!:)
Have a great and relaxing weekend. Also, make sure you earn it by putting in hard work today.:)
Billy Hofacker, BS, NSCA-CPT