Lose Weight & Feel Great Book Signing at Farmingdale was epic. Check out some of the action.
Live from the book signing- #loseweightandfeelgreat
Posted by William Hofacker on Thursday, August 3, 2017
I’m still pumped from our charity event on Saturday. The energy was crazy! We had close to 30 people sacrificing time and sweat in addition to the money ($120 above what we are donating so far) that was raised.
One of the values of TBBC is Give Back. Of course we strive to “give back” in our everyday activities by helping people live their lives better. However, this year we decided to be intentional with some additional ways of giving back. We are planning at least two special charity workouts at TBBC in 2016.
I’m so glad we did as this first one was a huge success. We raised money for Relay for Life American Cancer Society, met some great folks who got to see what we’re about, and had a blast!
While I’m on the topic of giving, I figured I’d share a few of the benefits I noticed through this event….
Fun – As I mentioned already, I had a blast. It’s fun to give.
Doing good – The money we raised (no matter how much) is going to help people struggling with cancer. People are out there battling with some serious problems and if we could do anything to help, I’m all in.
Connections – I connected with some awesome people that I might not have met otherwise. Heck, 5 of the guests from Saturday are interested in becoming Warriors!
Special props to…
All who showed up and sacrificed time and sweat for the cause
All who donated additional money
TBBC Warriors that brought guests
Guests that were brave enough to come
TBBC Warriors (Claudine, Warren, Dawn, Kristen) who helped assist me with the workout
I’m looking forward to our next charity workout already but for for now, check out the fun pics and videos!
Ever have back pain or muscle soreness? Ever say, “I soo need a massage”? Want to reduce stress? Sleep better?
I’m pretty sure you answered yes to at least one of those questions so our very special event, Re-Charge, is for you!!!
This FREE event is taking place on April 4th at 11:30 AM for non-clients and 9AM for TBBC members only at our Farmingdale location. Call (631) 225-7831 to grab your spot. The event is free but you must register as spots are limited.
The techniques that will be shown at this event are collectively known as self-myofascial release or SMR. While most can find it in their budgets to treat themselves to an occasional massage, regular visits to a therapist to get long term relief are out of most people’s financial and time budgets. At this event, we will be showing you some simple techniques that you can do in the privacy of your own home, at minimal expense, that will provide you with that relief you so desire. Sounds hard to believe but it is true.
Need additional reasons why this is a must attend event…
1. Reduce stress. We can all use that!.
2. It’s FREE. We really want to help so we are making it as easy as possible for you to get plugged in
3. Better Sleep. An overlooked but crucial component of health and fat loss.
4. Improve posture and balance Look and feel better. A double whammy!
5. Will feel like you had a massage. Your muscle tightness will melt away!
6. Visit our facility. You’ll finally see why there’s so much buzz about TBBC.
7. Connect. Not only will you connect with our coaches but also with others looking to improve.
.5 Be on the Cutting edge. You’ll discover top secrets used by the most elite coaches and athletes.
There you have it. 7.5 reasons to register now! Contact us without delay as spots are filling up fast!
Call to register for your FREE WEEK today! Sorry, walk-ins are not welcome, you must reserve your spot. Call 631-225-7831 for our Farmingdale location or 631-321-8222 for Babylon.
On December 13, 2014 at 11:30 AM at our Babylon location, Billy Hofacker will be conducting How to Double (or triple) Your Business and Profits with the Power of Referrals. In this one of a kind event, you will learn…
- The new rules of networking (it’s NOT what you think)
- A simple formula to increase your biz by 2x or even 3x in 2015
- How to easily cultivate ongoing referrals
- Common mistakes to avoid if you want to achieve or maintain success
- A refreshing and new perspective on “sales” and how we have FUN making money and helping people
- A brief Q & A
- Much more … We may even grab a drink after for more networking.:)
The investment is only $25 but there are limited spots.
Still looking for a dynamic, fun camp alternative to the usual afternoon summer craft time for your kids? Then check out Total Body Boot Camp’s A.C.E. Kids Performance Camp now!!! This special open house event is for only 1 day. That’s right,
1 DAY ONLY!!!
It’s a great opportunity for you and your child to see what all the hype is about!
Saturday, June 28th, at 11AM
Total Body Boot Camp and Performance Center
127 E. Carmans Rd.
Farmingdale, NY 11735
11 So. Carll Ave.
Babylon, NY 11702
Some of the benefits you’ll receive from this FREE event are:
- Seeing first hand all the innovative and fun activities your child will be participating in during their time at A.C.E.
- Meeting the trainers who will be working with your child
- Being able to check out the environment your child will be visiting every week
- Meeting parents and other kids who will be a part of TBBC’s A.C.E. Program
- And deciding on which are the best weeks for your child to attend A.C.E.
A.C.E. Kids Performance Camp provides kids with a safe, well-educated fitness and sports environment. It is designed to help kids get healthy and improve in their sports and activities. We provide a well-rounded knowledge base in all things fitness and nutrition. Our desire at TBBC is to see kids get off that IPad and into physical activity!
So what are you waiting for!?!? All you have to do is call and sign up. It’s that easy! Don’t wait! Call NOW to sign up!!! This 1 day event is located at both of our TBBC locations and will help you see first hand what your child can achieve this summer….GREATNESS!!!
Farmingdale – (631) 225-7831
Babylon – (631) 321-8222
TBBC Happy Hour MMA Conditioning Class
MMA or Mixed Martial Arts is the fasting growing sport on the planet. MMA fighters are no only some of the best athletes in the world but they also sport some of the best physiques too.
Join us Friday February 7th at 6pm for a special Happy Hour MMA Conditioning Class at our Farmingdale location. Learn some basic MMA techniques as well as train like actual fighters in an exciting high-energy fat blasting class. You will learn some basic submissions as well as proper punching and kicking technique. The cost is $5 per person. Space is limited so register now!
Foam rolling, a form of self myofascial release is a soft tissue therapy for treatment of skeletal muscle immobility, pain & soreness. It relaxes contracted muscles, improves blood and lymphatic circulation and stimulates the stretch reflex.
Join us Saturday February 8th at 11am for a special event at our Farmingdale location. Learn about the importance of recovery and how self myofascial release (SMR) can be helpful for maintaining optimal performance. Learn various foam rolling and other techniques from the TBBC trainers, as well as the importance of SMR from licensed massage therapist Jennifer Nelson. The cost is $25 per person if you own your own foam roller or $40 per person if you need a foam roller and it’s yours to keep. Ask a TBBC Team member for details.
*Registration for this event closes Wed. February 5th.
BOOT CAMP FOR A CAUSE
Support for Angela’s House
JOIN US FOR ONE AMAZING EVENT!!!
Total Body Boot Camp and Performance Center is proud to support local non-for-profit Angela’s House. Angela’s Houseis a home dedicated to assisting families caring for medically frail children either at home or in special homes that offer 24 hour nursing support.
Total Body Boot Camp and Performance Center will be hosting a 45 min boot camp workout and will donate ALL proceeds to Angela’s House!
When: January 11, 2014 at 8AM
Where: 127 E. Carmans Rd., Farmingdale, NY 11735
You may purchase one of the following donations:
- Admittance to 1 Boot Camp for a Cause
- 1 Month team training membership to TBBC
*Gold level can add unlimited small groups for $69 the day of event.
- Admittance to 1 Boot Camp for a cause
- 3 Week team training membership to TBBC
- Admittance to 1 Boot Camp for a Cause
- 2 Week team training membership to TBBC
SIGN UP NOW! or Call (631) 225-7831
*There will also be a 50/50 raffle during the event.
*Please wear workout attire as this is an exercise class.
Total Body Boot Camp will be having our 3rd Annual Picnic on Saturday, August 24th 2013 at 12 PM, Wantagh Park, Field 2
If you haven’t had a chance yet, please sign up at the front desk if you would like to bring a small side dish (feeds 6-8 Servings) or a dessert. Hot dogs, Hamburgers and Drinks will be provided by TBBC.
All clients are welcome to come and bring your friends and family!
There will be food, fun and games!
We will be announcing the winner of the TBBC Olympics 2013 at the event!
Date: August 24, 2013
Location: Wantagh Park, Field 2
See You There
January 26th TBBC invites you to a Free Boot Camp Session at 9 AM
Photo Credit Jupiterimages/Comstock/Getty Images
Many folks come into our Boot Camp initially because they have trouble keeping certain regions around their midsection lean and toned. Fortunately for them (and hopefully you), we found the formula to tighten these areas right up.
The Formula for Tight Hips, thighs, and Buns
While I can’t give you the full formula here (you’ll have to come to the Free workout), I can give you a few of the ingredients.
- Perform the right exercises at the right intensities. Similarly to finding the right key for a lock, you need to perform the right exercises to tone these areas that almost everyone appreciates. The exercises that will give you the most “bang for your buck” are compound exercises. These compound exercises work more muscles and have the added benefit of revving your metabolism.
- You can’t out exercise a bad diet. Even though you will be learning the absolute best ways to work your hips, butt, and thighs, there are still certain foods you should avoid and others you should consume.
- Mental Imagery. Our most successful clients have a clear picture of how they want to look first. Take some time and get some clarity on how you would like to look and feel. Write it down. Post pictures around your house that will keep you motivated if that helps. Some people call this obsession. I call it focus.
Do you feel like you’ve been stuck at a plateau for some reason? Claudine felt the same way…
This New Breakthrough bootie tightening, hip shaping, and thigh slimming Boot Camp session is absolutely FREE. There is no catch other than you need to call to register. We only have 40 spots available and it will fill up quickly so I urge you to get registered ASAP! Call (631) 225-7831 NOW and claim your spot at this special event, guaranteed to get you on pace to a better you!
To our TBBC and Long Island Family,
On Monday October 29th 2012, the East Coast was devastated by Hurricane Sandy. Almost all lost power and millions had their homes destroyed or badly damaged by its effects.
Total Body Boot Camp, like many other businesses, is looking to help out those so deeply affected by Sandy. So, on Sunday, November 18th, 2012, at 11AM TBBC will be hosting an event called Impact for Sandy. This even will raise money for Sandy’s victims as well as collect important items that many may be in need of.
During our event on Sunday, November 18th we will also be hosting the following workshops for those in attendance:
- A 30 min Kettlebell Seminar – Coach Billy Riccio
- A 30 min Fitness Kickboxing Seminar – Kru Mike Caban
- An inspirational talk given by Coach Billy Hofacker
- A special offer will be given to anyone who may be interested in signing up as a new member (part of the proceeds from signups will be donated).
If you or your friends or family wishes to attend our fundraiser, we will be taking donations of $10 or more. All of the event donations will be given to the victims. If you are unable to attend but would like to donate to Impact for Sandy (feel free to choose from our various amounts), please click on our Donate Now button to choose your amount to donate.
Also, we ask that if you have any slightly used coats, unopened toiletries, and/or non perishable food items, we will be collecting those as well on Nov. 18th. However, you may donate throughout the week before the fundraiser.
We hope that you are able to come out or if you have on your heart to give, we know that all those receiving the monetary or above items will be forever grateful.
Spots are limited for the actual event so please register NOW by calling (631) 225-7831 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s come together as a community and family and give to those who have lost so much.
The TBBC Team