Lose Weight & Feel Great Book Signing at Farmingdale was epic. Check out some of the action.
Live from the book signing- #loseweightandfeelgreat
Posted by William Hofacker on Thursday, August 3, 2017
I’m still pumped from our charity event on Saturday. The energy was crazy! We had close to 30 people sacrificing time and sweat in addition to the money ($120 above what we are donating so far) that was raised.
One of the values of TBBC is Give Back. Of course we strive to “give back” in our everyday activities by helping people live their lives better. However, this year we decided to be intentional with some additional ways of giving back. We are planning at least two special charity workouts at TBBC in 2016.
I’m so glad we did as this first one was a huge success. We raised money for Relay for Life American Cancer Society, met some great folks who got to see what we’re about, and had a blast!
While I’m on the topic of giving, I figured I’d share a few of the benefits I noticed through this event….
Fun – As I mentioned already, I had a blast. It’s fun to give.
Doing good – The money we raised (no matter how much) is going to help people struggling with cancer. People are out there battling with some serious problems and if we could do anything to help, I’m all in.
Connections – I connected with some awesome people that I might not have met otherwise. Heck, 5 of the guests from Saturday are interested in becoming Warriors!
Special props to…
All who showed up and sacrificed time and sweat for the cause
All who donated additional money
TBBC Warriors that brought guests
Guests that were brave enough to come
TBBC Warriors (Claudine, Warren, Dawn, Kristen) who helped assist me with the workout
I’m looking forward to our next charity workout already but for for now, check out the fun pics and videos!
Ever have back pain or muscle soreness? Ever say, “I soo need a massage”? Want to reduce stress? Sleep better?
I’m pretty sure you answered yes to at least one of those questions so our very special event, Re-Charge, is for you!!!
This FREE event is taking place on April 4th at 11:30 AM for non-clients and 9AM for TBBC members only at our Farmingdale location. Call (631) 225-7831 to grab your spot. The event is free but you must register as spots are limited.
The techniques that will be shown at this event are collectively known as self-myofascial release or SMR. While most can find it in their budgets to treat themselves to an occasional massage, regular visits to a therapist to get long term relief are out of most people’s financial and time budgets. At this event, we will be showing you some simple techniques that you can do in the privacy of your own home, at minimal expense, that will provide you with that relief you so desire. Sounds hard to believe but it is true.
Need additional reasons why this is a must attend event…
1. Reduce stress. We can all use that!.
2. It’s FREE. We really want to help so we are making it as easy as possible for you to get plugged in
3. Better Sleep. An overlooked but crucial component of health and fat loss.
4. Improve posture and balance Look and feel better. A double whammy!
5. Will feel like you had a massage. Your muscle tightness will melt away!
6. Visit our facility. You’ll finally see why there’s so much buzz about TBBC.
7. Connect. Not only will you connect with our coaches but also with others looking to improve.
.5 Be on the Cutting edge. You’ll discover top secrets used by the most elite coaches and athletes.
There you have it. 7.5 reasons to register now! Contact us without delay as spots are filling up fast!
Call to register for your FREE WEEK today! Sorry, walk-ins are not welcome, you must reserve your spot. Call 631-225-7831 for our Farmingdale location or 631-321-8222 for Babylon.
On December 13, 2014 at 11:30 AM at our Babylon location, Billy Hofacker will be conducting How to Double (or triple) Your Business and Profits with the Power of Referrals. In this one of a kind event, you will learn…
- The new rules of networking (it’s NOT what you think)
- A simple formula to increase your biz by 2x or even 3x in 2015
- How to easily cultivate ongoing referrals
- Common mistakes to avoid if you want to achieve or maintain success
- A refreshing and new perspective on “sales” and how we have FUN making money and helping people
- A brief Q & A
- Much more … We may even grab a drink after for more networking.:)
The investment is only $25 but there are limited spots.