I’m wrapping up my first Answers program, which consists of a group of serious clients who committed to 8 weeks of advanced nutrition coaching. I have been a Long Island nutritionist for years but I decided to take things further with this program. I made no bones about it. This program was for people who were ready to be held accountable and put in the necessary work. I promised dramatic results if the participants followed the nutrition guidelines.
RESULTS is what they got. 9 people signed up and 9 lives were changed!
Maryellen who already transformed her body before beginning this program took things to a whole new level. Even her husband Tommy dropped almost 20 pounds just by default.:)
Pat Stork might be our biggest TRANSFORMATION from the advanced Long Island nutrition program. Her friends barely recognize her now!
Deanna has been a TBBC client for several years and this is what she had to say…
“…I learned more than I expected to. Pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to change bad habits once I was 100% fully committed.”
Izak is in the middle of major business growth and was still able to make some very positive nutritional changes. He realized that planning his meals and making healthier choices actually helped him in all areas of life.
Noelle, has also reached new heights. With some simple changes, she now has a rockin’ summer body!
If anyone has a right to make excuses, it might be Paulette. She is raising young triplets along with her husband Dan. However, she is continuing to drop body fat and develop game changing nutritional habits.
Just when Claudine thought she couldn’t bust through another plateau, she even surprised herself. Claudine accused me of being a genius but the credit goes to her!
Tara Mahoney was one of our newest clients that joined the program and has learned a great deal on trading her body in for a new one!
Pattie Relyea has also achieved dramatic RESULTS through elite coaching from her Long Island nutritionist.:) She works odd shifts but found some ways to overcome this nutritional obstacle.
There was a bigger investment required for this advances program because essentially, each participant had their own Long Island nutritionist. It also sold out in under an hour. One of my goals with this program was to crack the code on nutrition. I wanted to relay this information to you so that you can receive some of the same benefit as these folks (without investing in the program). I asked the participants what the biggest takeaways of the program were and these were the 5 most common threads…
- Overeating is usually the result of undereating – I coached these Long Island nutrition clients on eating small frequent meals throughout the day so they wouldn’t be so hungry and eat too much later in the day. Those extra calories later in the day can be converted to fat if they aren’t burned.
- Be Accountable – They felt that being held accountable helped them make much better choices. They were also doing it together so they didn’t want to let each other down.
- Journaling – Every participant agreed and science backs this up. People who write down what they eat are twice as likely to lose weight and keep it off.
- Be a detective – My Long Island nutrition counseling clients were amazed by how many loopholes in labeling laws exist. Once they learned to really decipher a food level, they had a better understanding of avoiding simple sugar and excess fat.
- The Biggest Culprit – The group learned WHY sugar was so detrimental to their quest of a leaner physique. It is one of the primary reasons why obesity levels are so high in this country.
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail – This is cliché because it’s true. Those who plan succeed. Those who don’t, fail. The busier you are, the more important this is.
I realize all 5 of these things can be overwhelming. I suggest just choosing one of them and start building a habit. Once you master one, you can move on to the next.
One of the best things to come out of this program was the realization that not everyone needs their own Long Island nutritionist.
We created a nutrition accountability program for the masses called Nutrability. This program is for you if you…
- Need help and coaching on developing positive nutritional habits
- Need to learn the right information once and for all
- Need some accountability to make your habits stick
- Want more energy
- Want to feel better about yourself
- Want the benefits of a nutritionist at a fraction of the cost.
- Want to gain control of your eating and your life
- Much more
Don’t wait as you would need to be registered by July 1st and your first month is free!